Welcome to WCS 2017, the second international Workshop on Communication Security.
WCS 2017 is a workshop affiliated to Eurocrypt 2017 and will be held on 30 April 2017 in Paris, France.
The workshop aims to provide a forum to discuss cutting-edge cross-disciplinary security research and to share visions for future joint advances in the fields of physical-layer security and cryptography. The one-day event will include the presentation of peer-reviewed papers and two prominent keynote talks by
Jean-Claude Belfiore, Telecom ParisTech, and
Stefano Tessaro, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Contributions to be presented at the workshop are solicited on topics including (but not limited to):
• Semantic security for the wiretap channel
• Coding strategies for semantic security
• Adversarial wiretap channels
• Joint physical layer-cryptography solutions for secure wireless communications
• Cross-disciplinary solutions for authentication
• Secure cross-layer design techniques
• Physical-layer enhanced cryptography
Prospective authors are invited to submit novel, previously unpublished scientific contributions. Submit paper
Contributions will be published as chapters of a Springer book in the LNEE series.
12 December 2016 31 December 2016 (extended deadline)
Notification: 20 February 2017
Final papers: 1o March 2017
Workshop: 30 April 2017