Welcome to WCS 2017, the second international Workshop on Communication Security.
The program is now available here!
WCS 2017 is a workshop affiliated to Eurocrypt 2017 and will be held on 30 April 2017 in Paris, France.
More information on where the workshop is going to be held can be found here.
Registration is now open!
The workshop aims to provide a forum to discuss cutting-edge cross-disciplinary security research and to share visions for future joint advances in the fields of physical-layer security and cryptography. The one-day event will include the presentation of peer-reviewed papers and two prominent keynote talks by
Jean-Claude Belfiore, Telecom ParisTech, and
Stefano Tessaro, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Contributions to be presented at the workshop are solicited on topics including (but not limited to):
• Semantic security for the wiretap channel
• Coding strategies for semantic security
• Adversarial wiretap channels
• Joint physical layer-cryptography solutions for secure wireless communications
• Cross-disciplinary solutions for authentication
• Secure cross-layer design techniques
• Physical-layer enhanced cryptography
Submission of contributions is now closed.
Contributions will be published as chapters of a Springer book in the LNEE series.
12 December 2016 31 December 2016 (extended deadline)
20 February 2017
10 March 2017
Workshop: 30 April 2017